1. Normann Copenhagen’s Washing-up Bowl: How cute is this champagne ice cooler? I mean washing-up bowl. I could think of 30 ways to put this baby to use around the house, besides the obvious. ;) In addition to chilling bubbly, it’d be the perfect stylish dishpan for a teeny tiny apartment, a cute way to display magazines or even store rolled up towels in the guest room. I’m sure the hubby would even want one for when we get all outdoorsy and car-camp.
2. Leif Honeycomb Coasters: Love these. A cute way to add a pop of color to any room.
3. How to Make Chocolate Ganache for Any Dessert: I consider this a survival skill.
5. Slow Cooker Sweet & Sour Beans: I kind of want to dive head first into this bowl.
7. 10 Productivity Tips from Visionaries: Yes to #1, #2 and #7. I need to work on all three of these things.
8. How to Make Your Own Sour Mix: This is a need-to-know when it comes to home entertaining–especially if you’ve ever tasted the store-bought stuff.
9. To the Woman and Child Who Sat at Table 9. The article that had me in tears next to complete stranger on the train home the other day.
Your Favorites: Stumble upon any good tips & tricks, DIY projects or must-read articles this week?