I can’t believe there’s only 20 days left until Christmas! I still haven’t decorated my house for the holidays which is unheard of considering it’s usually covered in tinsel and lights by Thanksgiving weekend.
I’ve had to get my holiday shopping done early this year since I’ll be leaving to spend my winter break in Spain in just 8 days! Since most of my shopping is done, I thought I’d pass on some gift ideas to you this week in the form of a daily Holiday Gift Guide! Each day will have a different theme.
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Cook
They’re all less than $32 and incredibly useful in the kitchen. Most importantly, they’ll fit in a stocking!
1. Sur La Table Cheetah-Print Paring Knife $9.95 (also in Zebra, and Polka Dot)
2. Sur La Table Wood Citrus Reamer $4.95 – It’s especially great for making salsa.
3. Cuizinart Smart Stick Immersion Blender $29.95 – Love the colors! It also comes in white, green, orange, pink, brushed chrome, and magenta.
4. Crate & Barrel Ginger Grater $1.95 – the most inexpensive but underrated kitchen tool! I use mine all the time.
5. Sur La Table Bodum Milk Frother $12.95-$19.95 – Frothy, warm milk + espresso = a very happy morning.
6. Anthropologie L’Epice Jars $4 each – an inexpensive way to add color in the kitchen
7. Crate & Barrel Olive Oil Mister $14.95 – Misting instead of pouring your cooking oil can cut out unnecessary calories and fat.
8. Microplane Soft Handle Medium Grater $9.99 – Perfect for grating a little cheese on top of pasta dishes.
9. Anthropologie Cuisine Couture Apron $32
10. Anthropologie Kitchen Magic Twisty Whisk $8
I’m currently working on tomorrow’s gift guide: Gift Guide for the Sporty Spice!
Have a great day, everyone!
What are some favorite stocking stuffers you’ve received in past years?
Love that you included so many anthropologie finds! I was in there yesterday and spent 30 minutes eyeing all of their cute kitchen items. Makes me want to redecorate just include it all.
Anthro’s home stuff is dangerously cute – I want it ALL – the entire store, every season. I don’t know how they do it! Glad I’m not the only one, though!
Cannot wait to see the “Sporty Spice” post! These would be good ideas for friends and my sisters. I love the apron, but I honestly don’t think I would wear it that much. I feel like I’m always cooking in either PJ’s or workout clothes and don’t think that will ever change. HA! How long are you going to be in Spain for this time? I hope you are racking up some serious miles. ;)
I wear my apron more than I thought I would, just because it’s cute! I’ll be in Spain for 3 weeks this time – which I will need every minute of after this semester ends! I’m absolutely cashing in on the frequent flier miles – already hit my elite status for next year!
great ideas! love my immersion blender
Me too! They really should be a required kitchen tool in every household.