Deep from my Feedly archives, here are 6 great posts for better blogging!
1. Tips for building a bright & successful blogging brand (Bright Bazaar Blog)
2. Brand your blog with a font & color scheme – If this kind of thing interests you, check out Cassie’s blog to see a beautiful example of font and color branding in action. I love perusing Design Seeds for color schemes, and use them for everything from blog to interior design. (Family Blog Tips)
3. Check out these blog layout tips to better engage your readers (The Flourishing Abode)
4. Drive more traffic to your blog from Pinterest – Love the mini-tutorial on making your own pinnable images (The SITS Girls)
5. Learn how to make rollover Images to make sidebar buttons come to life – I might try it this weekend! (Her and Nicole)
Bloggers: What’s one thing you’ve wanted to update or improve on your site? My sidebar needs some serious spacing help!