A few kitchen items I’m coveting this year. You can bet these items will be going on my wedding registry!
1. Copper Measuring Cups – it’s true, I love anything copper
2. Hugs & Kisses Dish Towel – adorable & inexpensive
3. Glass bottles with wood stoppers and/or Platinum-rimmed glassware (shown monogrammed)
4. Bamboo Box Grater – a must for any park lover
5. Personalized Spatulas – cute & inexpensive
6. Schmidt Brothers 15-piece Knife Set – an attractive, space-saving way to store knives
7. Bon Appetit Cheese Board – also Kiss the Cook & Made With Love – a cute touch for cooks who also love to entertain
Hi! I just nominated you for the Liebster award :) Check it out, and don’t forget to respond to the questions and nominate other bloggers!
SO sweet of you, Amy! I’ll check it out tomorrow – have a long flight home back to NC after a week of skiing in Utah. :) Have a great day!
Personalized spatulas?! That’s so cute!
I know right? So simple but so cute!!
That cheese board is so cute. I just recently discovered C. Wonder and am borderline obsessed. I hadn’t even looked at their home stuff yet. This could be dangerous ;)
That knife set is awesome!
Awesome finds! I love the dish towel and knife set. I’d be happy to find any of these items under my tree.
I LOVE the bamboo box grater! How cool is that? Definitely going on my wish list!