A delicious and quick tropical green smoothie made with fresh spinach, frozen fruit and milk. Serve it in a bowl for a nutritious breakfast or lunch, or transfer it to a mason jar and take it to go!
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- Optional toppings: Granola, additional mango, pineapple and/or coconut flakes
- Combine all ingredients in a high-power blender and puree until very smooth, adding more milk if needed to achieve desired thickness.
- Using a spatula, pour smoothie into a bowl and top with granola and/or additional unsweetened coconut flakes, mango and pineapple, if desired.
Nutrition information calculated using 2% milk and 2% Greek yogurt; toppings not included
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie bowl
- Calories: 277
- Sugar: 31 g
- Sodium: 128 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 38 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 14 g
- Cholesterol: 19 mg
Keywords: tropical green smoothie bowl