Simple, sweet and strong — this Peppermint White Russian is holiday party perfection in a glass. Of course, enjoy responsibly, and be sure to keep close tabs on your Uncle Eddie.
- 1/2 piece peppermint candy, crushed (for glass rim)
- 1/2 cup reduced fat milk
- 2 ounces coffee liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces peppermint schnapps
- Using your forefinger and thumb, slightly dampen the rim of a chilled glass with water. Press the rim into crushed peppermint candy and then chill the glass in the fridge or freezer.
- Combine milk, coffee liqueur and peppermint schnapps in a cocktail shaker. Shake two times and strain over additional ice, if desired.
Don’t over-shake or you’ll end up with a glassful of foam!
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Shake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 white russian
- Calories: 283
- Sugar: 27 g
- Sodium: 84 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 32 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 13 mg
Keywords: peppermint white russian