From what I hear, the key to dressing for Fall in San Francisco lies in layers, black skinny jeans and a few good pairs of boots. At any given moment it can be sunny and 75 or cool and windy, depending on if and when the late afternoon fog rolls in. I’ve been eyeing a few pieces to add to my Fall wardrobe this season that I think will be versatile no matter what the weather:
- Free People’s traditional style military coat in a not-so-traditional cognac color
- Calvin Klein’s Super Infinity Scarf – to keep the chill away on my evening commute
- Stone colored, leather Frye boots – to go with that scarf & those skinnys
- J.Crew Crystal Fan Necklace – perfect for dressing up a merlot blouse and skinny jeans
- 7 for All Mankind High Waist Skinnys – I tried these on in a boutique here in the city a few weeks ago and made the mistake of not purchasing them on the spot. They’ve been on my mind ever since but I did manage to hunt them down online!
What fall fashions are you currently coveting?