1. There’s a container of sea salt brownies in my desk drawer at work. At all times.
2. It’s nearly impossible for me to enjoy a sandwich without kettle-cooked sea salt & vinegar chips.
3. I cook with real butter. Give me natural, saturated fats over processed, partially-hydrogenated margarine spreads any day.
4. I almost never substitute salad for french fries. My husband does though, all the time, and inevitably gets french fry envy and tries to steal mine. Get your own, darling!
5. I always order steak in my burritos. Light rice, heavy on the black beans please!
6. Veggie crudite does nothing for me. I prefer my broccoli roasted and celery with buffalo wings.
7. I own a Fry Daddy and yes, I use it.
8. I was once a Sweet & Low addict and drank diet soda by the 2-liter jug. Only recently did I give up diet foods & drinks completely.
9. I take my coffee with 2 sugars and at least a few tablespoons of half & half -though I’d prefer it be heavy cream. Milk just leaves me wanting something more.
What food confessions do you have?
PS. How I weaned off the sweeteners and officially kicked the habit.
Photo credit: brownies // chips // french fries // butter // burrito // crudite // half & half