Good morning from my new home, the coffee shop where I’ve been camped out writing & researching for the past 3 days. This Master’s thesis thing is no joke! As of this morning I have 5, single-spaced pages written, which is slowly starting to look like a private practice dietitian business plan.
When it comes to projects like these, I tend to bite off more than I can chew. I envisioned a beautiful business plan bound in leather at the end of all this but my advisor wisely suggested I focus on just a section or two of a business plan. Naturally, I chose three.
- Definition of the Market
- Description of Products and Services
- Marketing and Sales Strategy
- Saturday: 90 minutes of power yoga
- Sunday: 4 mile run
- Monday: impromptu sandwich workout
- 15 minutes of Arc trainer
- 48 pushups
- bicep curl tabata
- leg tabata with: scissor jumps, weighted squats, pulsing lunges, balancing lateral leg lifts
- shoulder press tabata
- 15 minutes of biking
Yesterday’s workout was quick, tough, and felt wonderful. It’s been a couple of weeks since my last pushup but I managed to pick up where I left off, with 4 sets of 12. Needless to say, my legs and arms are quite happy to be sitting and typing this morning. I’m hoping to fit in a run later this afternoon and yoga tomorrow.
If you have a second today, check out my November partners!
- Hillary‘s cute blog has tons of great workouts, recipes and fitness inspiration. She also has quite a story behind her passion for health and wellness. Plus, anyone who blogs about exercise and chocolate chip cookies all in the same post is someone you want to get to know.
- Misa is the sweet and stylish designer behind Misa Jewelry. Misa creates beautiful, hand-crafted jewelry inspired by the beauty of nature and her upbringing in Hawaii and Micronesia. I own a few pieces of hers and they’re stunning. No wonder celebs love her jewelry, too!
Well, it’s time to get back to business planning. Thank goodness I voted early and don’t have to worry about wasting time in lines today. Have you rocked the vote yet? I hope so!
P.S. If you’re interested in partnering, check out my Sponsor page for more info. New sponsors get 1/2 off their first month and button design for only $5. Prices, promo codes and ad purchases are all here.